Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!


Good morning! Here's a card I made to celebrate World Card Making Day. There's many other things I should be doing right now, but here I am still in my pyjamas making a card! I do have my priorities. I am also making this card for the Embellish challenge; first time I've tried a round card. I had to take a little sliver off the bottom to get it to keep from rolling off the table. The sentiment was printed on the computer. Inside the card reads, "A traveller without observation is a bird without wings" Moslih Eddin Saadi. I'm going to give this to my daughter before she heads out to Berlin, Prague and Vienna at the end of the month. She loves to travel! Have a great day everyone.
Edited: After seeing the tutorial on making circle cards, I made another base and I'm much happier with the result. Thanks for the tutorial!

Paper: PTI
Stamp: PTI Background Text and Modern Division by Postmodern Designs

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! Thanks for sharing your blog with the Moxie Fab World!...and Happy World Card Making Day!

    ~Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the script background paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That green and blue really pop! Makes me want to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Perfect for WCMD! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!