Thursday, September 24, 2009

Christmas gifts





I was trying to come up with some little gift ideas for friends and family that don't cost too much and would be useful. I decided that everybody needs to give a card at some point, so decided to make up a set of 6 cards. (of course I love to make cards so this is a little self-serving!) I wanted some designs that would be suitable to give to a man or a woman and some that will have no sentiment to be used for any occasion. I'll make up a little box to hold them and then I might make some little tags with various sentiments that they could add to the front if they wish. I certainly found that making multiples of the same card was a pretty fast process. I usually try to come with a new card each time I make one specifically for the person I've giving it to so find it slow going at times. I used my Cricut to cut the apples shapes and Spellbinders to cut various mats. Love my Spellbinders! The PTI umbrella card was cased from Dawn McVey.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!